All routine appointments are canceled
Urgent or emergency care will be provided by Dr. Dvonch on an on-call basis. Please call if you have have one or more of these conditions:
- Severe toothache pain (not just a twinge)
- Swelling of your gums, face, or neck
- Bleeding in your mouth that does not stop
- Infection or a substantial risk of it
- Trauma (such as a broken tooth)
If you do require urgent care, please do not come in without first calling (585) 385-2020.
We regret that we must restrict our patient care this way. We are serving our patients in the safest manner possible by following the advice of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under these difficult circumstances. In doing this, we will safeguard the health and safety of our patients, our care providers, and the whole community. We hope you understand, and we thank you for your cooperation.