Are you looking for a great opportunity to work with one of Rochester's finest dental teams?
Experienced Dental Assistant
Linden Oaks Dental is seeking an experienced dental assistant familiar with sedation to join our dental family on a full time basis. We are seeking someone who is friendly, has great communication skills, independents, fast learning and task oriented.
Assistant responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Assembles instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area, positioning instruments for dentist’s access, suctioning, and passing instruments
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies and pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Monday: 8am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
- Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
- Thursday: 8am – 5pm
- Fridays: 8am – 1pm (as needed)
Linden Oaks Dental offers:
- Vacation time
Please send your resume to: